Boneyard.

Comments

  1. Beautiful!I like all of yours flying boats!:O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just amazing.... I love so much your art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely as usual! Personnally I feel the digital blurring doesn't add. If you had painted the blur, that would have been great, but otherwise you're better off without it. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant, I really want to play a wargame of this. Just need to make some models first... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha.. just never get tired of looking at your ships, Ian! Another cool piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Relative newcomer to your blog - stunning artwork - each and every one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Purely awesome, my new wallpaper

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're my floating grungy spaceship idol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is just incredible, very inspiring and intimidating at the same time. wow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts