'Five Points'.


Comments

  1. Love your work. For a while I had some line drawings of buildings as my desktop background to encourage me work my perspective, which you seem to be excellent at conveying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uno piensa que ha vito de todo, y de pronto pun, un trabajo como este me recuerda que cualquier maravilla aparece en cualquier momento.
    Esta ilustración me recuerda al estilo de mike mignola pero muchisimo más elaborado.
    un placer ver tu trabajo.
    saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice work, Ian. Beautiful. There's a whole story there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just discovered your work and have spent the last hour trying to find prints to buy! Really love everything I've seen of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to buy some prints of your stuff. Really like everything here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts